Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Online Poll!


Brethren,


First and foremost let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas (belated) and a Happy New Year. Sorry my Christmas greetings are late, but my Christmas this year was particularly merry despite the economy!


At any rate, I'm researching a paper and need your help. I've spent the last several weeks trying to understand the attitudes of the various Christian churches towards Freemasonry. Then I realized I really didn't understand the general Masonic attitude towards religion. I know what our ritual says, but what do we do in our everyday lives?


To help answer that question, I've devised a poll at the Thai Freemason site. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could drop by for a few minutes and answer some questions. Don't worry, your answers will remain private, but I will post the final results here for all to see.


Thanks for the help and hope you have a spectacular 2009!


Jim:.



Visit http://www.thaifreemason.com/

No comments: