Saturday, September 12, 2009

Phnom Penh Square & Compass Club

Brethren all,

Word has just reached me that a few hearty brethren living in Cambodia would like to start a Square and Compass Club there. As you may well know, Cambodia has been dark since Lodge Lane Xang was closed in 1976 after the revolution. The situation has greatly improved and perhaps the time to resume labor in Cambodia is at hand.

Brethren who live there or who regularly travel there should contact me. I'll forward your information to the brother heading up this exciting idea.

Best regards,

Jim.:


Visit www.thaifreemason.com

2 comments:

Oliver Requilman said...

Hi! I am interested to knock in Cambodia since I will have my assignment there before the end of the year. May I know who to email in Cambodia or in Thailand? Thanks.

Thomas said...

Any updates on this ?